Monday 19 October 2009

vide grenier

What a nice weekend!

Tilling had another vide grenier (literally, empty attic - where
get rid of your junk for paltry dosh) This one was in aid of the
school so there were good cakes at the tea stall. No tea, mind you.

It was cold but bright and all the world was out in force.
Peter G is back from Amsterdam with Nel. Corella is back from
England, Martin was out from his house, most of Tilling was
treasure hunting and happily chattering. Zaheer, co-Master of
Western Esotericism, visited with his partner Eliza and found
some old records that he wanted.

I got two smashing rugs for 2 euros each.

That was following on from finding a totally brill jacket at the
fripperie. Photo of that to follow -there are no words- when I
get round to it .


Here is our phone box, a second home to me since Orange cut
off the land line. I know I said I wouldn't mention them again
but they have sent me a text saying they are coming here on
Tuesday. Why? I didn't ask for them.

Perhaps they are bringing me flowers.

No comments: