Thursday 22 October 2009

dinner in Montazels


Dinner with Stephen last night. I'm wary of publishing some of my pictures of him - our aesthetics differ and what I regard as
appealing he inevitably dislikes - and Leo has had too starring a role in this blog for too long, or so I'm told.

Which means Roo and Alinda get featured and here they are on the plateau, which was just light and warm enough for the apero before dinner.

Stephen has dietary restrictions which didn't mesh with the other dietary restrictions around the table.
As a result he cooked a totally separate meal for his guests,
which he couldn't taste. It was excellent - how did he do it?
-Inherent skills, I guess.

He has stopped drinking alcohol and is trim, lean and charming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over-cooking food I myself cannot eat means I'm a bleedin martyr. I should be Sainted.

Hmm... some may say scented would be a step in the right direction.

vanilla beer said...

Pointless hiding under the name anonymous and confessing to doing the cooking, Steve - or is it part of the abnegation of self that indicates sainthood?
It was bleedin good anyway and thanks again