Sunday 18 October 2009

knees-up at Ginoles

Biz and Mick held a party last night in their tiny village by
Quillan... the views from their back windows are like a
fanciful surreal painting, swooping down the valley to over
the mountain tops.
Perfect setting, really enjoyed seeing some old friends (Dawn
and Derek were there, Victoria and Fred, Nino and Paloma,
Garth, Julie...) Marcus gave me a lift and left early to collect
Corella from the train, Pete and Annie took me with them to
drop Theo and Ben at a party above Limoux before going to
their Quillan palace for dinner.
This is more information than you need but I wanted to see
what I could remember.


OOH Anyone like Verdi's Aida? A cinema in Cacassonne have a
live link with the Met in NY on Saturday. You'll see better than
if you were at the Met and at 20 Euros it'll be a deal cheaper too.
I'm going; if you want me to get a ticket for you too, let me know.

What could be more fun than watching entombed lovers dying
on a Saturday night?

No comments: