Monday 21 September 2009

Rennes-les-Bains party animals


I've been in Rennes - see above, viewed from a hill- and now
closed the expo and come home for a rest.

Last night was dinner at Mark and Kates - smashing, but I was
so tired after dinner at Trebours, the vernissage at Artoteque,
the meal at Will and Marvis and the dinner I gave before
leaving that I fear they may regret having made such an effort
for such a dull guest.

And you may indeed be wondering why you are bothering to
read such a dull entry.

Off for a kip.

2 comments:

writing and other stuff said...

We thought you was luverly as ever...xxKME

vanilla beer said...

thank you, you are a pal-! It was a fantastic meal, I have just shamelessly copied the fig and goats cheese entree for lunch, using my own figs. Do you remember when we thought it was normal not to have a fig tree? What impoverished lives we had...
Hey, I like Nancy. Very well done for getting a cool mam.