Thursday 9 April 2009

strange wierdness

As a holder of a Masters in Western Esotericism from
Exeter University, with Merit, I am not unused to the
strange and the weird.
But two VERY odd things have happened; the first
concerns Mike Hincs vernisage at Quillan on Friday.

As we know, this event occurs tomorrow.

Yet the Petit Journal (published on Monday) has a
photo of the party- yet to happen - featuring Adrian
and Maggie - who are in England - and an example of
Mikes work which will not be in the show on account
of it is in my living room.
The Captain bought it for me for our anniversary
last June.

Have Adrian and Maggie accomplished temporal
bilocation?
I think we should be told.
click on cutting to read...


The other weirdness is also vraiment weird.
When the Captain and I married, legally, various mates
played at our wedding and much fun was had by all.
One of the friends who played bought his ukulele band and
they performed at the Tramshed in Woolwich in the evening.
Unforgettable.

And now I find that they are performing at this years
Proms.

Whatever next???

They can be found at http://www.ukuleleorchestra.com

See you all at Mikes in Quillan, I hope -
see http://www.mikehincart.com

No comments: