Saturday 25 April 2009

fair weather friend

News from Kat, clearly having too much fun - if you see this Kat,
please be aware that marmite stocks are low. Cheers!
We have had 2 days of sun but it looks like the rain is back
today, sigh.
Toby leaves today but we have had fun trying to stop her.

Over to Kat:

I am in Cornwall at the moment having a 2 year Sonny saying
to me "Sorry Darling" when he interrupted me and my emails!
I stopped in Rennes on the way to St.Malo just out of curiosity.
Lovely city with amazing timbered buildings. Sunshine and
showers so I managed to get totally soaked. Had a steamy
journey the rest of the way to St. Malo. Good journey on the
ferry but crap food. Went straight to Torquay to stay with
Maggie who I've known since I was 14. It was great and we
just carried on from where we were last. Had a late breakfast
of bacon and sausage sarnies in a beach hut on Babbacombe
beach and got burnt! The weather has been hot and sunny
would you believe. Spent a lot of time wandering about in the
sun. Had a haircut yesterday (cheaper than France). A 12 year
old birthday yesterday and joined the mums and toddlers today.
Who said I didn't know the high life. Got to go had an offer of
sharing a bath with Sonny. I will have to refuse had a shower
this morning.Love to all missing you. Kat

No comments: