Thursday 30 April 2009

A Star is Born


If you watch French TV you will have seen Andrée on the adverts
for the film on Formica shortly to be shown.
As ever ahead of the game I went with her and two of her other
chums to the world premier, in the Espace Cathar in Quillan.
The above I photographed off the screen.

It was brill!! The film maker, aged about 14, did a terrific job
of taking a local industry (now defunct) putting it in a global
context and giving it its much deserved cultural significance.
And made it fun. Andrée was much interviewed and looked all
that she is: intelligent, perceptive and absurdly young.

Cant remember the date or chanel for the TV showing but will
blog as and when.

1 comment:

vanilla beer said...

sorry I forgot and youve missed it - though I have been led to believe I will get a DVD so perhaps we can have a private view.