Thursday 13 January 2011

Not a lot happening

So little is going on in Tilling that I checked my mail
filter - look what I found!!!

"My names are Mr. Geoffrey Hughes I write this email to
you with great sorrow in my heart and heavy tears in
my eyes simply because my Doctor just told me that I
will die in three months time.

I am a successful movie star as I'm so sad that I don't
want my wife nor any of my family member to take care
of my wealth despite my success in life except charity
home or less privilege one in our society.

As a result of this development, I would like to donate
my wealth which is deposited in a financial institution
to charitable organizations on trust and the fear of God.

I implore you to help me distribute this fund
judiciously to charitable organizations for the saints

and the needy. By doing this humble job, you will
have 30% of the total sum as compensation."

Poor Chap. But lets not jump in to help just yet, eh...

Future info: there's a gig at the Cafe at Fa tomorrow
night;Monday is Blue Apple Day at Rennes les Chateau,
followed by lunch at Rennes les Bains at the Pizzeria
(a cunning menu devised and prepared by Trebha)

Pete is back from Amsterdamn in good form and our dear
Kat will be missing for a few days as she goes into
hospital for an investigation type thing.
Fingers crossed for her.
Andrée goes to hospital today; a week getting a new hip
then a few weeks of reeducation in Limoux. She is in
excellent hands.

Anyone got a nice place to rent out? Friend is looking
for a home - needs garden since she has a dog. Both
dog and friend are lovely.

No comments: