Tuesday 31 May 2011

Le Season Commence

Did a virtuoso macaroni cheese last night. Janie and Pam were there, newly returned to their eyrie on the mountain: Marcus and Corella, back from abroad: Andrée and Kat and me, safely still where we should be.
It was a loud and convivial evening -:)

Totally forgot to take photies so here is Kelly doing housework. I think this may be the beginning of a manual showing how to manage a house in France...





Don't forget, if you have been invited - tonight is the launch of the Artistes à Suivre at Campagne- sur- Aude.

And tomorrow is the first day - I shall be at the Mairée at Couiza from 10.30, biting my nails and waiting for friends to cheer me.
At 6.00 there is a vernissage at Espace d'Art in Rennes-Les-Bains for Thomas-Hallon Hallbert who is showing elegant and remarkable linocuts -

As Andrée said, le season commence!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kell would look glam anywhere....go girl, from Debs x