Monday 30 May 2011

exposure

Just finished hanging my show for the Artistes à Suivre; knackered. Weird really as Billy did all the work (may blessings pile upon his head) whilst I wrung my hands and fretted. Its open to the public Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 11.00 am till 6.00pm - Mairée at Couiza. Please come.

Another reason I'm knackered is because of a very convivial night last night - here are Chris, Pete and Mike then John, Margaret and Phyllis who were the most entertaining and clever and provocative and amusing folk my table have seen for a long time. Even allowing for the fact that its an age since I gave a dinner...

It was a great weekend - below is Couiza's Vide Grenier which ran concurrently with Tillings.
Naturally I went to both as
did most of our friends....

Here is Vivienne looked well glam at Matthew Hiltons open studio.
That was an excellent event - congrats to Mat - well attended and enjoyed. I pushed out the boat and bought two etchings and am soooo pleased with them - love his work - always wanted some. The studio will stay open for the duration of the Artistes à Suivre, that is till Sunday night.
Here is a miserable fledgling...

They are currently feeding with the chickens in the yard. Very funny:)

No comments: