Tuesday 14 September 2010

Pete and friends...


Pete cooked an excellent dinner for his visiting friends and for
me and Leo and Annie... here are Annie, Karl, Tony and Pete,
Chris having bunked off early and Leo being discrete behind
the door.

And look at those orbs!! Above and below Karl and around
Annie. I know they are supposed to be optical thingies but we
all love the possibility of illusion being concrete.

Hope your computer shows them clearly, try clicking on the
picture and magnifying them; if you find this baffling just Google
orbs. Are they telekinetic thought forms, angelic beings or etc
etc?? If only we could communicate - there must be a way.
Suggestions on a postcard ...

I'm off to Sete tomorrow to see the Dufy exhibition. Will miss
Ferrens birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERREN and have a
great time without me, I'II be back Friday for the postmortem.

No comments: