Monday 17 March 2008

gossip

Jamsie has a great site of the region and the above link, (or here http://www.midi-france.info/030411_limoux_toque08.htm)
gets you to the photies of the Toques et Clochers - I didn't go this year on account of accruing sobriety. Its quite fun being sober but I don't sleep as much as I do normally. Which means I paint more and clutter the world with my debris...

OK, gossip.

Nice gossip first: Miate is out of hospital and getting weller all the time. Hurrah!
Health gossip: a Tilling resident, on hearing that the best way to unblock his waxy ears was to rinse them with urine, did just that.On subsequently being asked whose urine, said - I dunno; it was dark.
Gus gossip: "My computer beat me at chess but I beat it at kick-boxing."
Blog news: where is Mr Hall??? Where indeed. Come back soon! I'm off away tomorrow and don't like to leave the post unpersoned -

No comments: