Thursday 10 February 2011

a wheezin and a sneezin

I hate to moan - honest - and now the virus has left me for richer
fare there is only a chesty cold. Nothing to moan about, I hear
you cry.

I have been tiding my study. All I can cope with with the cold.
Behind a stack of unsorted books was a mummified mouse, which
shows how overdue that task was.

No problem. No winging. What has sustained me through the
tedium was a recipe in this weeks Aude Flyer (see toolbar of links,
down there, on the right- and while Im at it, hats off to Steve who
every two weeks manages to put out a useful and interesting rag)

The recipe called for garlic, spicy sausage and peppers and in the
course of the day became What I Will Have for Dinner.

There was some garlic sausage in the fridge, some garlic, some
peppers, spring onions - no Armagnac. So I chucked in hoy sin
and chilean red.
Hmmm.

And I can't taste a thing. The taste buds are AWOL. I feel so
CHEATED!!!

No comments: