Tuesday 14 July 2009

The hour of glory has arrived





Here is Tilling pondering revolution, saluting the Marseillaise
as belted out from the tape player in the back of Barry and
Franks police car.
Afterwards Tilling seemed a little uncertain as what to do with
the glorious hour and went about pottering.

En route to Mont Marot I met a neighbour who asked what I
was doing. On being told that I was collecting rosemary, he
spat on the ground and expressed dislike. No, no, I said; I will
boil it with lemons and sugar - delicious-
Ha, replied; is that what the english use for cleaning their
houses?

And here is a remarkable sight ... Roys tummy.
Hes home and well though should be resting more.
Afraid he got the full benefit of Starlight last night,
Tillings inevitable discomobile.

I stayed home and watched the glow worms in the yard.

Not unlike Roys tummy, really.

No comments: