Monday 20 October 2008

heads down...

There have been complaints that I am having too much
fun. Apart from thanking all those responsible for the
lovely weekend, I am now keeping my head down -

Hélas, the weather continues to be beautiful BUT
this morning it was really foggy, really really foggy. And
quite chilly. Honest.

Tilling was full of those fat beige doves with chocolate
coloured collars, sweetly pretty, sitting glumly about in
the mist. I saw one of them chased by a long-tailed
wagtail, very ominous: what it presages is a mystery.
Later, I saw a jay chase a magpie. Lucky I don't believe in
omens.

So all is not riotous fun in Tilling!!
Can't resist adding this cryptic souvenir of the weekend,
with many thanks to Tormey and Saskian and apologies
for inevitably spelling their names wrongly.

No comments: