Tuesday 23 September 2008

Iains news...

Good news from Iain:

Just a quick note to say that I am coming to Esperaza
on 15th October but have to be back by 28th which is

a bit of a pain. I was hoping my next hospital appointment

would be at the beginning of October and I could have a
month but it is not until 13th. They are doing tests then
to
see what improvement there has been after they
inserted
the stent to my main artery which was apparently
completely
closed. Praise be for the clever little subsidiary
arteries
which took the strain. The surgeon was a bit
disappointed
with the flow of blood after the insertion and
doubted whether
I would feel much better, however I
actually feel brilliant.
I am up and down the hills like a
mountain goat.

The thought of Iain as a mountain goat is strangely
alarming: dunno why, perhaps there is the fear that he
might start playing panpipes and grow horns.

Anyway, you have been warned. Fix a date with him soon
or he'll be too busy to see you.




In the absence of a relevant picture of Iain,
here is my toothbrush. (It is part of a series
about my dressing table, all seeable at
www.frenchvanillabeer.com)


No comments: