Tuesday 24 January 2012

what a day -

Can't remember the morning.

The afternoon was spent with Yann-the-photographer, watching him photograph the last years' work. Depressing or what.

Then - incredibly - I drove a car. It was a dark one, not very big. Margaret's. She had volunteered to give me a driving lesson, at least to see if I would like it> We both survived. I have never driven a car before and my knees were trembling as I got out, which makes me suspect the whole business of being sexual or akin to sex...

At the little celebration afterwards involving blanquette, we got into a position where we had to go and see Kat and check that the bar l'Origynal was OK. As a result of that I can suggest a drink invented by Luc for the evening, called La Confidence - very good too.
Below you can see the state of Kats gallery. But is it art??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so grateful I found your blog, I really found you by
accident, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyhow I
am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
My webpage > Rob Poulos Scam