Monday 20 December 2010

Cribbed

Old chum John Marshall and I have a particularly dynamic
friendship based on coming from opposite extremes of the political
spectrum.
We have especially debated long and hard over my site
www.vanillabeer-dervolksstuhl.eu
John thinks Hitler didn't summon the VW into being to ensure
that blood should continue to be spilled to his dark gods.
(Hes wrong, of course.)

So I was surprised and totally delighted at the present he gave me
when we met for dinner last night. Hes been to Burgos in Spain
where the cathedral is distinguished by being the burial place of
El Cid. In the shop he found this little flocked VW .
So charming, tincy, cute - photographed here on my dressing table
mirror - and then, miraculously!! It opens to reveal a tiny crib.

This is prove positive that the church acknowledges my thesis
and is attempting to neutralise the forces of evil.
Thats a little shooting star in the roof of the car, its hard to see in
this snap but its there alright.
Big big thanks to John. I will display the crib with the Volksstuhl.

No comments: