Sunday 3 October 2010

Leos guests gone

Forgot to take photos last night. I gave dinner to Leo and his
guests and Peter G and I enjoyed it greatly. Leos lot left this
morning but I have high hopes of their return -
here are some fairly random shots of this mornings market
instead.






This last snap is of breakfast. It is known as a religieuse
(though heaven knows how it is spelt -) and I found it
spiritually uplifting, honest.

It was a perfect market day - not too hot, not too many
tourists, all the people I wanted to meet happily standing
about or drinking coffee.

2 comments:

writing and other stuff said...

Hi chuck,
I can't find an email address for you, this is just to say thanks for SUPER BAG, we love it!
Sinful breakfast!!!!

vanilla beer said...

so glad, suspect it was made for you -:) No email for you either. Are we friends on FB? Will go and see - if not, Im me (full monikka) at hotmail.com
Brill soirée, is Ezra OK?