Monday 31 May 2010

where does the time go?


I remember an evening at T-Rex with Anne and Margaret
where we couldn't stop laughing (- Phillipe had made a dish of
courgettes with thick tomato sauce, goats cheese and honey
which was delicious and we had that with a texas pizza and T-
Rex's very good staple red wine-)
and I remember trying to find the MJC picnic. The above photo
is what happened - it clearly didn't happen where I thought it
would, which either means I got it wrong or they changed the
venue and decided not to tell me.

I remember a dinner at mine - God, I'm a mean cook - which
was graced by Mike and Hilary, their friend Ian, Leo and Kat -
a very entertaining group -
and I remember Sundays vide grenier which was fantastic.
Its written into the charter - has to be.

Finally I remembered the camera.

So here are Kat, Margaret and Anne at the Auberge Faby where
Sunday lunch acquired a new dimension.

No comments: