Friday 19 March 2010

Speed gossip













Last week the goats were baffled.
Claudine sent this photo of Marcel's goats while I was in Italy.

This week all is what passes for normal with them.










In between I have had guests - Ken and Carolyn and Allenna -
and the Captain has visited. Pete and Annie and Angus and Mary
have fed all or some of us, splendidly. Ferren and Joan have been
incorporated. The builders continue to hack and hammer.

Which is concise if not very informative - l've been so busy since I
got back from Florence. Still hard-hit by the place.

1 comment:

vanilla beer said...

Sorry,there have been queries and I have been obtuse. when I wrote that Ferren and Joan were incorporated, I meant that they too had been dragged in to eat. They are not an item (as far as I know)