Friday 26 March 2010

Kates award





















Heres Kate collecting the goodies at Toques et Clochers tonight,
sorry about photo quality but couldn't get near...
The girl done good!

Great to see so many old mates out and about. Heres Sami looking
endearingly solemn next to his painting of Angela.















He took one of me in front of my oeuvre - it is the
form, judging by everyone elses behaviour - but
I look like Nurse Diesel and it has been suppressed.

I stayed only to glug the free blanquette, woolf the little lovely
nibbles and then took off, feeling guilty that I wasn't doing this
party thing justice.

Because of the road blocks tomorrow, Mark has to be back at
7.30 am to set up his kit for an afternoon sound check. Any
later and he can't get the van in. So he and Kate and Ezra left
early too.
I have no such excuse. Just a faux dilettante.

No comments: