Saturday 23 January 2010

This weeks report

The bench on top of the station this morning had me laughing
so much I forgot to write that which I had meant to write...
who put the bench there and erm, why? How?
(see picture in previous posting)

Anyway. Nice week.

Went to Carcassonne to do the sales and found nothing except
some slap. As Isobell in the Huit a Huit said, unless you are
comme une ficelle there is nothing. She is half my age and half
my body weight so thats reassuring.

The real reason I went to Caca was to look at some art and
there wasn't any. Galleries between hangings.

The reason I wanted to see some art was that I was spending
too much time watching the lambs.
There are a couple of white twins with black feet and
a Pollack face flick - they've been about for a week or so - very
engaging in their sudden springs.
Then two black twins were born and havoc and jealousy and
fear seemed to enter the fold.

What with anthropomorphism running amok and work in a
dip, time out was needed.

Mike and Hilary also came to the rescue with a smashing dinner
which helped to refocus the work - plus a fab soiree at Peter
G's last night with Ian and Kat, watching Eno on Arena.

The work isn't noticeably better but I feel less bad about it now.

No comments: