Tuesday 29 December 2009

Twas Crimbo

'Twas Crimbo in Tilling-sur-Aude
parties, fetes, events à la mode
I was so poorly*
I missed them all sorely
Now I've nothing to put in my ode.


*Sinusitis, bloody orrible

Actually I was up and running on Crimboday, just in time for
lunch at Andy and Louises with Patricia and the kids - smashing
day though the business with the wooden spoon and the blanket
is still a mystery.

And still on form for Robin and Jennifers annual mega lunch; by
then I had got my arse into gear and remembered a camera.
Voila!
Robin....




The french are charmingly mystified by our traditions - and
I will never again attempt to translate cracker jokes - when
the time came to light the christmas puds there were cries
for the pompiers to be in attendance.
They were on the terrace having a cigarette.




Oh! It may not have escaped your notice that I am back on line!
Hurrah and thrice hurrah and a pox on Orange - this is the Brit lot
Teleconnect which has three stars from me, so far anyway.

No comments: