Friday 4 December 2009

me and annies vernisage


Got no computer and if anyone mentions Orange
I shall display unseemly rage.
Fortunately I have the use of Ians machine
(thanks Ian.)

It was a great night anyway. I broke my alcohol
fast and drank three glasses of blanquette.
Very nice though I'm not sure that it makes that
much difference to my general being.
As can be seen in the photo I am still wedded
to death and gloom.


Many friends turned out- thanks all!
Here are some shots of the soiree;











-and the moon, gibbous over Quillan

4 comments:

writing and other stuff said...

really soory or even sorry that we couldn't get there...didn't think you would appreciate a dose of grippe! K x

Sian said...

So glad it went well, Nils, certainly looks like it was well attended!

I obviously appreciate that you had to drink the blanquette... after all, Orange juice would not have gone down well.

:D :D :D

vanilla beer said...

orange aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Im back in France tomorrow
I daresay it will take months to get on line with someone else, anyone else, contracts signed in blood I dont care...

vanilla beer said...

Kate, thanks for not spreading the virus. Life is hard enough. Are you better?