Saturday 9 June 2012

guess whos back in town...


Yeay, Annie and Pete! Back for three months...; expect many dull postings listing meals and soirees of sobriety and sense, not.


  This morning began at 10.00 am  with the GRANDE FOIRE D'ESPERAZA where the local artists were expected to perform: alors, me, Kat and Stephan did just that and by 6.00pm  tonight had to turn away the queue, too knackered to do anymore portraits. It went very well though so I guess we'll do it again. But next time we work shifts. 
artist at work






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah great to be able to keep tabs on my big sister, I love your blog and photos, keep them coming, Gill, Annies little sister!

vanilla beer said...

LOL - thanks, nice to know Tilling has use other than for me to remember what I was doing yesterday :)