Saturday 20 November 2010

the week flies past....

Don't understand how Tilling can be quietly basking one minute

and b*******g freezing the next.

But there are lots of things I don't understand.

Why, for example, after a lovely evening at Kats on Monday, did
I photograph her road and not her or her coming-together-nicely
house?




Not that its not a nice road, of course...

Then I forgot to snap dinner at Le Cantou and dinner at Le
Creperie (different nights featuring variously Jim, Tony and
Jill)

Was on the ball last night though - here at Hilary and Mikes are
Andrée, Annie and Pete





Guess what was for dinner!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the contrast of the 'Idyllic Village in French Pyrenees before winter' and 'Village in French Pyrenees during winter' (notice idyliic was left out of the second one). I love the concentrated look on the Cassoulet Chef's face...bless!