Wednesday 10 June 2009

valediction...


I'm off abroad for three weeks -
yesterday the ladies had lunch so I need to loose weight. Fabulous cooking from Yvonne and fun
with Lou, Kat and Di. Thanks,all...

The evening brought more excesses with Steve,
Leo, Annie and Pete, Theo, Gus and Kat at the magical T Rex.

Went for a morose walk at twilight, wondering how come I'm not going to be here.

Mountains are in fine fettle, this pic is a close up of my currently favorite orchid, Himantoglossum Hircinum.

Try saying that when you're testing blanquette.

Back soon x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a good trip!
Thanks for the link btw. I'm a 'blogger' now too, as soon as I've worked out how to, I'll link to this one!

suzie xx

vanilla beer said...

Having a lovely time but wish I was there...