Wednesday 14 May 2008

Tilling welcome


Heres Claudine in London, looking brill: there are other better photies but you have to view them sideways because I can't find how to turn them round.

Also can't find how to switch off the underlining.

So; pictures of Claudine eating fish and chips, waving at Eros, having her first pint of beer in a pub, sitting gossiping in sundry kitchens and etc are available on request.




Nice to be back and thanks so much to those who made yesterdays trip so pleasant, and for the teatime entertainments and for the dinner. Small wonder I resent being away.

London - though admittedly hot - has not got glow worms or almonds and figs on trees, or bullfrogs or interesting snakes on the road.

Or indeed the number of deeply marvelous people that live here. *Can any of them tell me why Leo should think I was giving him spider tea??

Whilst in London I was struck
by how much art is sneaking
in through the toilet window...

this from the Tate Gallery toilet.

There is a long and thrilling tale concerning my activities over the last month. May I propose that you invite me out to dinner and I will reveal all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nils, regarding Leo, I think he got suspiciouse when you brought us eight cups of tea, one in each hand. Oh what a twisted web we weave etc. Lovely to have you back at the aude tiller. XX peter.