Saturday 31 January 2009

Stan is but a boy

Here is the birthday boy looking surprisingly,
erm, sweet...



and here he is singing Happy Birthday to my
Fat Arse


(his, not mine. Natch)
Little Louis singing Happy Birthday,
we think in Danish -


Below, Stan with his birthday snowshoes
being an alien

and Debs demonstrating the correct way
to greet an alien.


Voila, Kate dancing with the cake that Mark made.


Stan cutting said cake with a musicians precision...


and a certain amount of patterning going on.

Lovely dinner, grace à Debs - lovely evening, grace à
tous.
The others went on to Fa to hear Olivier and band but
my energy gave up and I didn't.

Below is a shot of the mighty Aude being swollen by
the recent rains.





The reason my energy gave up is because I've been
swinging my mattock in the garden. Great day for it but
I'm a wreck. Anyone wanting to save on the gym is
welcome to help me clear a couple of hectares of granite,
bauxite, old roots and whatever else Mont Marot has in
store. Please.

No comments: